Sunday, March 18, 2012

Falling Apart

Ever feel like everything's falling apart and you can't do anything? Right now I am helpless. I can't take back what I did. I can'r say I'm sorry enough. I don't know if I can do this hard thing. But I am taking my life back. I am waking up! I am being completely honest and alert to whats going on around me. I am taking a stand. I am going to be proud of who I am. And who I will become, because no one can tell me what to do with my life. I am going to get through this hard thing. I am going to continue on with my life and live it to it's fullest. I am going to change. I am going to conquer this trial. Because I never want to feel that bad ever again. I WILL BE ENOUGH! I WILL BE ME!


Celebration: we just got a ton of snow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment