Friday, March 16, 2012

I think I'm going Mad.....

A little thing you should know about me. I LOVE MARCH MADNESS! It's pretty much my superbowl. We make a giant bracket every year and watch it religously. We are huge BYU fans but sense Jimmer graduated, advancing any further than the 2nd round was a long shot. We also make a group on espn.com and compete to see who has the most acurate bracket. Let's just say I'm ver mad a Missouri. My new nephews even have a bracket! (they're a week old ) I had Missouri going to the final four. *facepalm* The only great thing about this HUGE upset was that no one in my family called it. So it didn't effect the rankings too much.

You'd think that because I gave up on basketball in fourth grade, I'd not really care about the NCAA. But Me and college basketball is are like Bob Marley and Reggie. These couple weeks rival summer in my book. They're pretty much the thing in the history of ever! <3 NCAA






Celebration: BYU made the tournament!

No comments:

Post a Comment